Thursday, October 6, 2011

AVON's Must-Have-Fall Suede Knit Cuff Bootie

My favorite time of year has arrived, fall allows you to wear a light jacket with a chic scarf, booties with jeans. The possibilities are endless this time of year. Fall also means a time for me to find the perfect bootie that I can wear for both work & play. I am happy to announce that I have found that perfect bootie and Ladies hold on to your seats, it's from Avon.

The Cushion Walk Genuine Suede Knit Cuff Bootie is not only chic and a must have for this fall but it is also comfortable. Yes I said comfortable. Here is the best part they only cost $49.99. It is only available in one color, what I like to call a cross between gray & military green but it can be worn as a neutral.

So ladies call your nearest AVON representative or go on-line (http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?src_page=product_list.aspx&level1_id=300&level2_id=584&pdept_id=626&dept_id=0&pf_id=42735) and order them before they are sold out. You will not be sorry you ordered them.





1 comment:

Ligia said...

I totally like this boot! I have been looking for fab comfy shoes and I just maybe getting these...I will let you know how they work out!