Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crayola Box for Adults

I will be honest, I am one of those rare Fashionistas who wears very minimal make-up. You give me a good mascara and a bit of lip gloss and I am in heaven, all that matters are those killer shoes and handbags. However as of late I have become obsessed with all things make-up. It's as if the five-year old in me has re-awakened and all she wants to do is experiment with color and what better place to do this than at Sephora.

During my latest 8AM visit to the Wall Street Sephora, I discovered what has to be the must have 
make-up palette for all Fashionistas, the Sephora Collection, Allure Beauty Editor Palette.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P291424&categoryId=B70


Allure Beauty Editor Palette by Sephora (Value $150)

The palette consists of 5 mini-palettes which are made up of 6 eye shadows, one blush or bronzer and a non-sticky lip gloss, yes ladies non-sticky. It also includes one carrying case which fits all the mini palettes and can be thrown in your work tote or your evening clutch. Ladies, hold on it gets even better the value of the palette is $150 however it is being sold for $34.00, is this a bargain or what?

The best pat is that the palette has colors for every season, so you will not have to buy make-up for a very long time.

So whether you are just beginning to experiment with make-up (like myself) or are a make-up junky, you must get to Sephora as soon as possible and purchase this palette, you will not be the least bit disappointed.

Have fun experimenting with the beautiful colors included in the palette and don't be afraid to create a new canvas of your beautiful face.

XOXO
SavvyFashionista

1 comment:

rportes said...

Prima your awesome.. I am going to look into that makeup kit.. I also wanted to tell you that inlove ideeli lol..I have purchased 2 coats under 60 dollars for this winter and let's just say one of them is Tahari lol..thank you for introducing me to that website and rue la la .. Girls it's a bargain..Muah thank prima